If the basics reset your MacBook don’t work, we need to establish where the fault lies. It may come from logic board. It may be a case the USB port connectivity is broken/burnt internally. We offer the replacement of the faulty hardware and restore your MacBook with perfect running condition. We try to focus on the root cause of the problem and our turn around time is reasonable small.
We Can Help…!
We Fix It…!
Call Now :: 469-809-1888
- How do I fix my USB ports on my MacBook?
Ans. The hardware fix need to be taken care by professional service personnel.
- How do I reset the USB ports on my Mac laptop?
Ans. Press the (left) Shift + Ctrl + Option keys and the power button at the same time, and hold them down for a few seconds. You should see the light on the power adapter change colour or blink to indicate the SMC has been reset. Release all the keys and the power button.
- How do I disable USB ports on MacBook Pro?
- Turn off your Mac, and turn it on again. After that Startup sound Press and Hold Command + R key from the keyboard.
- Enter “csrutil disable” and Hit the return button to run the command.
- After successfully run, Restart your Mac and Test once.