If you own a MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2013) Model A1502 and are experiencing issues with your battery, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. At our Dallas, Texas location, we offer professional MacBook Pro battery replacement services that will have your laptop running smoothly again in no time.
Causes of MacBook Pro Battery Failure
MacBook Pro batteries are designed to last for several years, but they can eventually wear out and need to be replaced. Some common causes of battery failure include:
- Age – all batteries have a limited lifespan, and as they age they can lose their ability to hold a charge
- Overcharging – leaving your MacBook Pro plugged in for extended periods of time can cause the battery to overcharge, which can reduce its lifespan
- Exposure to extreme temperatures – exposing your MacBook Pro to high or low temperatures can damage the battery and cause it to fail
Symptoms of a Failing MacBook Pro Battery
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms with your MacBook Pro, it may be time to have the battery replaced:
- The battery is not holding a charge as long as it used to
- Your MacBook Pro shuts down unexpectedly
- The battery is swollen or warped
- The battery is not charging properly
- The battery indicator is not displaying accurate information
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the battery replacement service take?
Typically, our battery replacement service can be completed within 1-2 business days.
Can I bring my MacBook Pro in for a diagnostic to determine if a battery replacement is necessary?
Yes, we offer diagnostic services for MacBook Pro laptops. Our technicians will be able to determine if a battery replacement is necessary and provide you with a quote for the repair.
What type of battery do you use for the replacement?
We use only high-quality replacement batteries that are designed to meet or exceed the specifications of the original battery.
Do you offer a warranty on your battery replacement service?
Yes, we offer a 90-day warranty on all of our MacBook Pro battery replacement services.
If you are in need of MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2013) Model A1502 battery replacement service in Dallas, Texas, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team of skilled technicians is here to help and provide you with the highest level of service possible.
PROVIDES TECH REPAIR SERVICES IN DALLAS TEXAS . COMPUTER REPAIR DALLAS TEXAS , MAC REPAIR DALLAS TEXAS , HARD DRIVE DATA RECOVERY DALLAS TEXAS ,HOME COMPUTER REPAIR DALLAS TEXAS ,LAPTOP REPAIR NEAR ME DALLAS TEXAS ,DESKTOP REPAIR DALLAS TEXAS,OFFICE IT SUPPORT DALLAS TEXAS ,PC REPAIR DALLAS TEXAS , IMAC REPAIR DALLAS TEXAS , SSD UPGRADE DALLAS TEXAS ,VIRUS REMOVAL DALLAS TEXAS